onlinegamehacking@forumn.com

[Detected] [CRACK] AVA Public Hack v2.0 - Instant Weapon Draw, Spread Changer & More

AMonsterAJ1
    MINION
    MINION

[Detected] [CRACK] AVA Public Hack v2.0 - Instant Weapon Draw, Spread Changer & More

Post by AMonsterAJ1 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:40 pm

All Credits To The
    Creator- R3DDOT

Instructions:
    - 1.) Download
    - 2.) Login;
    - 3.) Start AVA;
    - 4.) Enjoy!

Functions:
    - Name Changer (Configurable): Hides your real nickname.
    - Anti-Report: Unables people from reporting you.
    - Unlimited Ammo: Gives you infinite ammo.
    - Super-Weapons (Configurable): Every weapons shoots as many bullets as you have set.
    - Spread Changer (Configurable) Removes Weapon Spread.
    - Recoil Changer (Configurable): Removes Weapon Recoil.
    - Weapon Distance Changer (Configurable):Changes the distance between you and your weapon.
    - Weapon Draw Speed Changer (Configurable):Changes the time to draw your weapon.
    - ROF Changer (Configurable): Increases or Decreases ROF(Only when Zooming).
    - Fully Automatic Weapons: Makes every weapon in the game fully automatic.
    - Anti-Cheat Bypass: Bypasses AVA's Anti-Cheat System (Enables you to use any previously DETECTED tool).

Change-Log:
    Improved Name Changer, now holds the player's real name and MPGH Username(after Dave's approval).
    Removed 2 functions:
    -FoV Changer.
    -Rank Changer.
    Added 3 NEW functions:
    -Fully Automatic Weapons(may crash after game);
    -Weapon Draw Speed - "DS";
    -Weapon Distance - "WD".
    Known Bugs:
    Super Rapid-Fire is only enabled when zooming in!

I'm not responsible if you get banned for using this tool.
    This hack may not work on 32bit systems and Windows 8! If it does then you're lucky, if not then don't post anything about it instead of spamming the thread.To use this hack you need to install the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 and also Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) packages.

For any missing dll errors(msvcp120d.dll and msvcr120d.dll) download this, unzip its content to "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" for 64-bit OSes or "C:\Windows\system32" on 32-bit OSes.

Virus Scans
    https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/1623eec52a130f09c58eda1f90d5c9604d1649b35aa7e5b1046abfa8afa77e09/analysis/1407764040/

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/2b87474d133bbb5fb104be64ef3f2ee57d563cb7

Downloadable Files
    Hack download here: Thanks To @Dhodznette
    Code:
    http://download1043.mediafire.com/b4c6jmrbr8lg/0cuckcf7kd01kpx/r3ddotcrack.zip

ERROR? Missing dependencies?
    download and extract the 2 .zip files in your AVA folder example.... c:\Program Files\AeriaGames\AVA\

download mirror here:
    msvcp120d.dll -
    http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcp120d

Last edited by AMonsterAJ1 on Sat May 16, 2015 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

<signature>
    Hacking Channel (Hacks + Tutorials):https://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterKll1
    Dhodznette
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Re: [Detected] [CRACK] AVA Public Hack v2.0 - Instant Weapon Draw, Spread Changer & More

Post by Dhodznette on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:40 pm

I just crack it to make it more undetected and put it in my launcher.. enjoy Smile

credits to: R3DDOT

Note: Dont close the message or else the hack will close (had to fix this issue soon)

ERROR? Missing dependencies?
    download and extract the 2 .zip files in your AVA folder example.... c:\Program Files\AeriaGames\AVA\

download mirror here:
    msvcp120d.dll - http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcp120d
    msvcr120d.dll - http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcr120d

and lastly thanks for @AVAGAMER12

Last edited by Dhodznette on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:58 pm; edited 7 times in total

<signature>
    BEWARE OF WOLVERINE
    AMonsterAJ1
    MINION
    MINION

Re: [Detected] [CRACK] AVA Public Hack v2.0 - Instant Weapon Draw, Spread Changer & More

Post by AMonsterAJ1 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:27 pm

@Dhodznette
    I wanna change my password but I kind of forget my current password I click on `I Forget Password' I enter my Username and E-mail but is saids this >>> The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security. Can you help me out 8/19/14 4:00 Pm

<signature>
    Dhodznette
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Dhodznette on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:51 pm

AVAGAMER12 wrote:@Dhodznette
    I wanna change my password but I kind of forget my current password I click on `I Forget Password' I enter my Username and E-mail but is saids this >>> The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security. Can you help me out 8/19/14 4:00 Pm

Hold on my friend, let see what i can do.

re: bdway PM me asap for your new password you desired asap, we will working to it.

To change pass:
    goto profile>information>click "<modify>" to change your password
    write the following like this:
    your current password:xxxxxxx
    your new pass: xxxxxxxx
    confirm new pass: xxxxxxxxxx
    @Hardo

<signature>
    BEWARE OF WOLVERINE
    Hardo
    HEAD ADMIN
    HEAD ADMIN

Post by Hardo on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Dhodznette wrote:
    AVAGAMER12 wrote:@Dhodznette

Hold on my friend, let see what i can do.

re: bdway PM me asap for your new password you desired asap, we will working to it.

To change pass:
    goto profile>information>click "<modify>" to change your password
    write the following like this:
    your current password:xxxxxxx
    your new pass: xxxxxxxx
    confirm new pass: xxxxxxxxxx
    @Hardo

I agree due to inappropriate access to forumotion we would like to ask you for your new password you desired then u can change it in the future. PM us and we will working on it.

Sorry for the delay.
    Have a nice day to you.
    OGHgamer
    PROGRAMMER
    PROGRAMMER

Post by OGHgamer on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:47 pm

works great man !

funtime
    ROOKIE
    ROOKIE

Post by funtime on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:51 pm

thank you

<signature>
    funtime
    ROOKIE
    ROOKIE

Post by funtime on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:16 am

still works new patch

<signature>
    pavanpakala
    LEECHER
    LEECHER

Post by pavanpakala on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Will it work for SEA AVA ?
    funtime
    ROOKIE
    ROOKIE

Post by funtime on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:07 pm

no work in SEA

<signature>
    AMonsterAJ1
    MINION
    MINION

Post by AMonsterAJ1 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:44 pm

When you just see AVA Hack that means only works for USA (NA) AVA.now when you see that the title saids for example>>Sea,FPS, AVA that means that the hack only works for that product Example- Sea AVA Hack v0.1 only works for Sea 2nd example AVA Hack v0.1 means only works for United States AvA(NA)

<signature>
    Dhodznette
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Dhodznette on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:10 pm

detected therefore close

<signature>
    BEWARE OF WOLVERINE

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:24 pm